EXTENDING YOUR TACTICAL EDGE WITH REAL TIME ACTIONABLE INFORMATION
Our line of Combat Systems and Hybrid Life Support Systems are cutting edge networked platforms seamlessly integrated within the Blueforce Tactical (BTAC) technology suite and mobile Command Post Network, providing the next generation of capability today through rapid routing of real time actionable information, all critically focused to reinforce the warfighters situational awareness and enhance mission authority by extending the tactical edge.
The interface of these state of the art systems enables our Warfighters and First Responders to rapidly form networked confederations of operators, sensors, information services and weapon platforms.
With continuous Mobile Command Post autonomous monitoring in real time, all activity is brought together working in unison and displayed within the network to rapidly enhance the Commanders ability to make informed decisions in highly complex environments.
WILCOX ARMORER’S MODULE FOR BLUEFORCECOMMAND
FULL ACCOUNTABILITY & MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
The Armorers Module is a managed data base that stores weapon system serial numbers and allows the collection and management of maintenance performed based on usage. Specific data, (shots fired, time and date stamps, temperatures), is downloaded via Bluetooth from the FUSION weapon system to the data base. This data can be used by the armorer to determine necessary maintenance including part replacement. The data base can be queried for information including part usage, trends and inventory requirements.
Other features include a list of part numbers and associated description including a thumbnail picture of the part. A picture of the replaced/worn/defective part can be attached to the associated system serial number for future reference.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Automatically accepts and processes shot record data from Wilcox FUSION Rail plugin for BlueforceTACTICAL Android
- Access controls using the following roles: admin, assembly, and armorer user
- Navigation and data entry support for bar code, QR code, and RFID readers
- Rapid callup of weapons using hand entered and/or QR/RFID reader queries
- Batch processing of RFID tracking data to identify last known location and weapon assignment
- Robust maintenance management to include awareness of firearms that require maintenance and support for image attachments in maintenance records.
- Full logging of new firearm entry, firearm record updates, serial number changes, and firearm retirement.
Contact us today to learn more about BTAC & Command Post integration.