GRENADIER SIGHTING SYSTEM
The Wilcox Grenadier Sighting System (GSS) serves as a replacement for the previously fielded sight to the M320/M320A1 Grenade Launcher Module (GLM). The GSS addresses the capability gap within the forces to effectively engage targets, during day and at night, with the M320/M320A1 GLM. The GSS is designed for mounting on both the M4 carbine /M16 rifle forward rail when the M320 is in the under barrel configuration as well as on the top of the M320 GL when carried in a standalone configuration. The GSS produces dramatic increases in probability of hit both day and night engagements.
Please call 603-431-1331 or contact us for sales inquiries.
Sensor to Shooter Advantage
- Reflex optical sight with integral back up iron sights
- Near infrared (NIR) aiming laser engagement at night
- NIR illuminator for increased recognition and identification
- Aiming references to correspond to ballistic range
- User selectable ballistic solution for weapon/ammunition
- Quick selector for 2 pre-programmed ballistic solutions
- Sensors (temperature, pressure) for ballistic compensation
- Cant indicator for increased accuracy when firing
- Sleep mode with auto wake up
- Mounts to MIL-STD-1913 rail without modification
- Includes M320 stand-alone mount