POSITIVE PRESSURE VENTILATOR
The Patriot SAVR ventilator system received US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the Emergency Use Authorization for treatment of COVID 19 patients.
This ventilator is capable operating in a Institutional setting and for transport of patients requiring ventilation.
The synchronous Automatic Ventilating Resuscitator is a pedigree of our Patriot Life Support System currently in production for now over 20 years and is the only hybrid life support system certified in the market.
Features and Benefits
- The SAVR system is FDA-Approved.
- The SAVR system is ideal to transport patients from the field to a hospital.
- The SAVR must be driven by 55 psi regulated air, oxygen bottle, or standard piped-in hospital air and oxygen supply.
- Gas mixture can be 50% or 100% O2. 100% air (21% O2) can also be achieved by closing the O2 source inlet port.
- The I/E cycle is set at 1:2, and breathing frequency (BPM) is adjustable from 10 to 40 BPM in increments of 2, 5 or 10 BPM.
- Where external power is not available, two individual battery packs are hot swappable to keep continuous power to the unit.
- Comes with a wall power adapter.
- In the event of loss of power, the system allows the patient to breathe normally, if they are able.